Vertical Turing Centers
The YIN FU line of Vertical Turning Centers has been engineered for the profitable machining of large parts. We provide the best torque and power characteristics in the industry, with the structural rigidity to support optimal cutting parameters as well as damping which make no vibration during processing and affect machine performance.
With our superior design and craftsmanship, we are able to provide a machine which can handle the toughest roughing operations while still maintaining the highest possible accuracies on fine finishing operations.
- Hand scraped heavy duty cast iron construction
- Large crossed roller table bearings with proprietary preload and lubrication techniques for high speeds, high payload capacity and increased rigidity and accuracy (YVT- 1600-3200)
- New generation of hydrostatic table bearings (YVT-4000-6000)
- Combination box ways for superior dampening, Rigidity and long life
- Proprietary cross rail positioning and clamping for rigidity and accuracy
- Heavy duty ball screws and supports for increased rigidity and life
- A proprietary tool adaptation system providing extremely rigid coupling between ram and tool